出典: TYPINGMANIA Wiki
Mobile marketing has steadily been growing for the past few years and is expected to double each year for the following five years, as more and more people get smartphones or other wireless cellular devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will come to be an $20 billion industry.
If you are still in the Dark Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it is a method to engage with those customers who just use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to make use of the internet. The important thing word here is "engage" - building relationships with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is another preferred method of marketing to your customers because they have to give you permission to do this. Including clicking on a hyperlink to opt-in, or downloading an app. Your customer can buy your offer immediately as well as pay it off from his mobile device, giving instant gratification.
Another reason why mobile marketing is preferred, is the demographics: your mobile user's age group is from 18 to 49 who will often have a degree along with a higher paying occupation to become in a position to pay the device.
Other advantages of mobile marketing:
1. It is more affordable than other kinds of advertising, only a normal text fee.
2. You are able to get in touch with people anywhere - you aren't restricted to your physical area, but to wherever the mobile phone is you are attempting to reach.
3. The response rates are greater than having a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile device is a personal item belonging to only one person. You can therefore target your marketing more precisely to that individual or a group of people like him.
5. The mobile phone has joined the wallet and keys as something you always take with you. This means that you are able to reach your customer anywhere anytime and that they will read your message very quickly and act onto it.
6. You can easily pay from the mobile device as payment processors are made into them.
7. You are able to track the payments back to the mobile number which means that you may create an account of the customer and the buying preferences.
8. You are able to accurately appraise the success rate of the advertising as a result of having the ability to track sales.
9. The mobile is extremely interactive as the customer can text back to you with questions should he have any.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is fairly new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This makes both you and your messages stick out.
11. Your customer can certainly share his messages with other people, which gives your advertisements the possibility to visit viral.
Your debt it for your business to look into mobile marketing like a new tool for advertising straight to your target audience.